All 8 art Reviews

Alien Landscape I Alien Landscape I

i like it

at first i thought it was a picture of a meteor crashing into a planet from the look of the other rocks in the sky falling but reading your review and looking closely at the ring of the orb thing i can see now that it was always there. the red sky is nice bringing out the feeling of a planet on fire or about to explode and the jagged rocks around the edge of the crater gives off the hints of something crashing into that spot before the orb of power was there?

MegaMan! MegaMan!

YaY!

you make the child in me smile knowing that there are parents in the world as fun as you! ITS AMAZING!

Mighty red Mighty red

words can not tell it

you sir are a extremely talented artist and i hope that you are scouted out by some large art company and they put your skills all over the world for everyone to see.

Master Chief Master Chief

Wow

Not only am i a big halo fan but i am also starting to become a fan of yours also, Amazing drawing you pull everything in the picture together very well, The only thing i can see is if you made the stomach area a little smaller than the chest area giving the sense of more toned spartan other than that its epic, Very well done.
also if you like halo check out my art and let me know what you think thanks!

Sunny Sunny

Stunning!

I would say you are well on your way to becoming a truly great artist keep pushing yourself!

Moonlight Flight Moonlight Flight

WOW!

AMAZING! your attention to detail for not only the dragon doe for everything in the picture is stunning you are an amazing artist i hope to see many more amazing pictures, Please keep up the amazing work!

Kralissa responds:

Thank you very much for commenting on my picture and scoring it too ^_^

sad humanoid sad humanoid

Interesting

Although it reminds me of Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater, there is something about it that i really enjoy i think its the way there is no true description of what or who it is that make is interesting very nice keep it up

Mountain Mountain

Very nice

Even though you don't paint it came out very good. I like how when i look at the picture i can almost see the movement of nature in it from everything form the trees to the water, you have a very good hand for creating great art. Keep it up!

z28ump responds:

Thanks. I honestly think the water came out a bit stale, but I'm glad you like it.